(for schools to access through the Core Offer)
- Wider competitions delivered on behalf of Clusters and Primary PE Associations at secondary schools and other community venues, supported by trained Young Leaders.
- Access to Bikeability Level 1 and Level 2.
- Access to a 12-week Health and Wellbeing Programme delivered by Health and Wellbeing Specialists (delivered in schools for one term on a four term rotation).
- Support to deliver the new physical activity targets in schools (30 minutes of moderate/vigorous activity each day for every pupil) .
- Access to a minimum of 3 CPD opportunities.
- Access to a minimum of 4 Gifted and Talented Events.
- Access to a minimum of 4 Inclusion Festivals.
- Access to a minimum of 4 events targeting young people with Special Educational Needs.
- Access to a Media and Sport Leadership Day.
- Access to approved club and coach databases.
- Access to a new West Lancashire Sport Partnership website from September 2017.
- Opportunities for pupils to sit on the West Lancashire Primary School Sports Council.
- Access to Young Netball Leader and Junior Football Organiser training.
- Access to a minimum of 2 Health and Wellbeing Festivals for school staff.
- Bespoke support and sharing of best practice of how to use PE, school sport and physical activity to raise whole school standards and address whole school priorities.
… and many more opportunities to engage in wider programmes developed and delivered throughout the academic year.